Army Combat Uniform Shirt
At Army Surplus World we have the Army Combat Uniform ACU Coat. The ACU Army Digital is a durable, performance-focused shirt designed for tactical operations. Constructed from 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop fabric, this durable jacket resists fading, shrinking and wrinkling. To meet military specification, the garment is vat-dyed and permanent press. The ACU coat features a mandarin collar that can be worn down or up to protect the neck when wearing body armor and uses a zipper closure with hook-and-loop patches for extra security.For a coat built for battle, look no further than the Army Digital ACU coat. Made by a Current Military Supplier.
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop fabric resists wrinkling, fading and shrinking
- •Vat-dyed, permanent press to meet CL-8 of MIL-44436
- •Mandarin collar with Velcro may be worn either down or up
- •Bottom of the sleeve has a 3-slot pen pocket that provides quick access while wearing the OTV
- •External pouches on the elbows have hook-and-loop closure
- •Rank insignia, unit and name can be attached
- Made by a Current Military Supplier
This style has been discontinued and is being replaced by an updated version. If you don't see your size, check the products you might like for the ACU Coat (Newest Version) and the size will be available!
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.